Removing Nonspecific Errors by Exporting Data to a New Database
If such an error occurs in a database that no described method can solve, you can get rid of that error in a quite simple way:
- Export all database applications, including data, user privileges, groups and roles. Export each application to a different folder, so the objects with the same name don't get overwritten.
- Export all database users using the Export users utility in the System / Tools folder.
- Create a new database and connect to it.
- Import all users using the Import users utility in the System / Tools folder.
- Import all exported applications to the new database.
If the error prevents export of some application, try to export the individual undamaged objects. If you can't export data from a table, try to export some part of the data selected with a suitable query.